- In case of death of a parent/retiree who was a Pension Fund beneficiary, follow the guidance outlined in the section Urgent Assistance.
- If you are the surviving spouse of a UN retiree, refer to the section Death of spouse/child of main beneficiary for guidance on how to receive your survivor's entitlement as relevant.
FAFICS (Federation of Associations of Former International Civil Servants)
- A list can be found on the FAFICS site. Please note though that this list may not be up to date.
- Die Wiener Rechtsanwalskammer (Vienna Bar Association) located at 1010 Rotenturmstrasse 13, 1010 Vienna (Tel: 01 533 271 84). Services available only in German.
- Die Oesterreichische Rechtsanwaelte, located at 1010 Wollzeile 1-3, 1010 Vienna (Tel: 01 535 12 75-0). Services are available in English and German
- The European Bars Federation/Fédération des Barreaux d’Europe (FBE), located in Strasbourg, France. Contact is on-line only. Services are available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Die Oestereichische Notariatskammer ] has Chambers in the various regions of Austria. The Chamber for Vienna, Lower Austria and Burgenland is located at Landesgerichtsstraße 20, 1010 (Tel: 1 402 45 090). The information is available in German and in English.
You can find English-speaking lawyers through the US Embassy.
- offers businesses, Services, people in Austria.
- links to free APP for iPhones, Android™ phones, and Windows phones in respective appstores.
For IAEA Retirees: (CIGNA)
For UN and UNIDO retirees (Allianz Worldwide Care Services)
RESIDENCE IN AUSTRIA and CONTACT POINTS
- See guidance on residence in Austria for EU and non-EU citizens.
- For EU citizens, the Viennese administration in charge of residence is:
- For non-EU citizens, the Viennese administration in charge of residence is: