We seem to have some problems getting our Invitation published and distributed. Here is the invitation.
24 September 2015
I should like to invite you to the 71st General Meeting of our Association which will take place on Thursday, 29 October 2015, at 2:30 p.m., in the VIC, C Building, Fourth Floor, Boardroom D. Coffee and tea will be served from1 p.m. in front of the meeting room.
This is your chance to meet former colleagues, raise questions, learn more about your pension and health insurance, and elect your leadership team.
The following draft agenda is proposed:
2. Election of Presiding Officer and Rapporteur
3. Adoption of the agenda
4. Election of the Polling Officers
5. Approval of the summary minutes of the 70th General Meeting (see Newsletter no. 75) n.b. You must be logged in as a member to open this Newsletter directly from here.
6. Report of the President, including pension and health insurance developments
7. Financial matters:
a) Financial report and audited accounts for 2014
b) Auditors’ report 2014
c) Approval of the proposed budget for 2016
8. Election of the Executive Committee
9. Election of the Auditors
10. Date of next General Meeting
11. Other business
For your information, please find enclosed
a) Financial Report 2014 n.b. You must be logged in as a member to open this document.
b) 2016 Budget Proposal n.b. You must be logged in as a member to open this document.
If you wish to propose changes to the agenda, you are kindly requested to inform the Executive Committee in writing (mail or e-mail) at least eight days before the meeting.
Should you not have a valid VIC grounds pass, please inform the ARICSA office by 22 October at the latest so that we may arrange for security clearance in a timely manner.
The members of the Executive Committee hope that you will be able to participate in the discussions and decisions on important matters concerning your Association. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
With kind regards,